A Phase 1a/1b Multicenter, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, and Preliminary Activity of Oral ACY-241 Alone and in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Relapsed-and-Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Citarinostat (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Acetylon Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jul 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Mar 2018 to 20 Feb 2018.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 26 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History