Interventional, Open-label, Flexible-dose, Long-term Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Brexpiprazole as Adjunctive Treatment in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder With an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.