A Phase III Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate a Switch to MK-1439A in HIV-1-Infected Subjects Virologically Suppressed on a Regimen of a Ritonavir-boosted Protease Inhibitor and Two Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs). SUBTITLE: Amendment to Include Switches From Additional Antiretroviral Regimens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE-SHIFT
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.