An Open-Label, Treatment Duration-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/ABT-450/ Ritonavir (Ombitasvir/ABT-450/r) and Dasabuvir Co-administered With Sofosbuvir (SOF) With and Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Direct-Acting Antiviral Agent (DAA) Treatment-Naive Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Sofosbuvir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.