An International Multi-center Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Melphalan Hydrochloride for Injection for Use With the Hepatic Delivery System Treatment in Patients With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma or Intra Hepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Delcath Systems
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Oct 2016 According to a Delcath Systems media release, the 11-patient cohort of ICC patients is near completion and top-line results are expected by the end of he year 2016.