The examination of effects of adding on Tofogliflozin or not to add for type 2 diabetes controlled insufficiently by long-acting insulin glargine once daily with DPP-4 inhibitor or GLP-1 analog liraglutide with oral anti-diabetic agents (multicenter study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofogliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATOMIC
- 14 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 15, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network record.
- 01 Apr 2015 New trial record