Induction of Regulatory t Cells by Low Dose IL2 in Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases: a Transnosographic Approach
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Autoimmune hepatitis; Behcet's syndrome; Cholangitis; Crohn's disease; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Takayasu syndrome; Ulcerative colitis; Wegener's granulomatosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSREG
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.