Long Term Follow up to A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Prospective Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Sub-retinal Transplantation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Retinal Pigmented Epithelial (MA09-RPE) Cells in Patients With Advanced Dry Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MA09 retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Advanced Cell Technology (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine; Astellas Pharma
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2029 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2029 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 03 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2030 to 1 Aug 2029.