A Double-Blinded, Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Injectafer (Ferric Carboxymaltose) in the Treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.