An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel Group, Single-dose Study to Describe the Safety of IL-6 Receptor Blockade With Sarilumab or Tocilizumab Monotherapy in Japanese Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.