A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-center Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab (150 mg and 300 mg) in Prefilled Syringe to Demonstrate Efficacy (Including Inhibition of Structural Damage), Safety, and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Subjects With Active Psoriatic Arthritis (FUTURE 5)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE5
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Time frame for primary efficacy endpoint has been changed from week 0-24 to week 0-16.