A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-center Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab (150 mg and 300 mg) in Prefilled Syringe to Demonstrate Efficacy (Including Inhibition of Structural Damage), Safety, and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Subjects With Active Psoriatic Arthritis (FUTURE 5)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE5
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Nov 2017 Primary results assessing efficacy, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 07 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (American College of Rheumatology 20 (ACR20) response at Week 16), according to a Novartis media release.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, Philip Mease is a lead study investigator.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History