Multi-center, Open-label, Single-arm Study to Assess the Safety and Contraceptive Efficacy of a Levonorgestrel-containing Intravaginal Ring During a Treatment Period of One Year in Healthy Women 18 to 35 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole/levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2016.