Phase II Study of the Levonorgestrel Intrauterine Device Alone or in Combination With the mTORC1 Inhibitor, Everolimus, for the Treatment of Complex Atypical Hyperplasia and Stage Ia Grade 1 Endometrial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2026 to 1 Sep 2026, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Apr 2015 New trial record