A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity of AIDSVAX B/E Bivalent gp120 Vaccine and MVA/HIV62B in Healthy, HIV-1-Uninfected Adult Participants Who Previously Received MVA/HIV62B in DNA/MVA or MVA/MVA Regimens in HVTN 205
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV gp120 vaccine (Primary) ; MVA-HIV62 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 30, as reported in a GeoVax Labs media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Mar 2017 According to a GeoVax media release, Information from this trial will contribute to the design of future human clinical trials testing GOVX-B11 in the presence and absence of newer gp120 proteins, which are currently being cGMP manufactured.