AN OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION AND SAFETY MONITORING STUDY OF PATIENTS WITH MODERATELY TO SEVERELY ACTIVE CROHN'S DISEASE PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED IN THE ETROLIZUMAB PHASE III PROTOCOL GA29144
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2024 to 17 May 2024.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2024 to 17 May 2024.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 1250 to 900 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.