Phase II, Open Label, Single Arm Study Assessing the Clinical Benefit of SAR125844, Administered as Single Agent by Weekly Intravenous (IV) Infusion, for the Treatment of Patients with Advanced Pretreated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring MET Gene Amplification
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 125844 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.