A Phase III Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1439A Once-Daily Versus ATRIPLA Once-Daily in Treatment-Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE-AHEAD
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Jul 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety outcomes at week 48, presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 25 Jul 2017 Results published in a Merck AG media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Proportion of participants with HIV-1 RNA 50 copies/mL at Week 48) has been met, according to a Merck AG media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History