Effect of the Peripheral Opioid Receptor Antagonist Methylnaltrexone on the Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profiles of Ticagrelor in Patients Receiving Morphine: a Prospective, Randomized Placebo-controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.