Combination of MK3475 and Metronomic Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Advanced Sarcomas : Multicentre Phase II Trial (PEMBROSARC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Leiomyosarcoma; Osteosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEMBROSARC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=57) assessing the safety and efficacy of pembrolizumab in combination with metronomic cyclophosphamide in patients with advanced sarcomas and GIST, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.