Combination of MK3475 and Metronomic Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Advanced Sarcomas : Multicentre Phase II Trial (PEMBROSARC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Leiomyosarcoma; Osteosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEMBROSARC
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=57) assessing the safety and efficacy of pembrolizumab in combination with metronomic cyclophosphamide in patients with advanced sarcomas and GIST, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.