Exploratory Study to Assess the Effect of Pulsed Inhaled Nitric Oxide on Functional Respiratory Imaging Parameters in Subjects With WHO Group 3 Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) on Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bellerophon Therapeutics
- 30 May 2017 According to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release, the full resuts from this study are expected around the middle of 2017.
- 22 May 2017 Interim results (n=10) from this trial published in a Bellerophon Therapeutics Media Release.
- 22 May 2017 According to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release, Interim results from this study presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 113th International Conference.