A Clinical Study of Two Doses of a Selective p38 MAP Kinase Inhibitor, VX-745, to Evaluate the Effects of 12-Week Oral Twice-Daily Dosing on Amyloid Plaque Load as Assessed by Quantitative Dynamic 11C-PiB Positive Emission Tomography (PET) Amyloid Scanning
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neflamapimod (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EIP Pharma
- 18 Jul 2017 New positive results were published in an EIP Pharma media release.
- 18 Jul 2017 According to an EIP Pharma media release, new positive data was presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) 2017.
- 08 Dec 2016 Results published in a EIP Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History