Phase 1/2 Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Single Agent CC-122 and the Combinations of CC-122 and Ibrutinib and CC-122 and Obinutuzumab in Subjects With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; Ibrutinib; Obinutuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ENHANCE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 172 to 152.
- 31 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Jan 2020 to 18 Jul 2024.