A Randomized, Double-masked, Photodynamic Therapy-controlled Phase-3 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravitreal VEGF Trap-Eye in Chinese Subjects With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGHT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Apr 2015 Primary endpoint 'Change From Baseline in Best Corrected Visual Acuity (BCVA) as Measured by ETDRS Letter Score at Week 28 Last Observation Carried Forward (LOCF)' has been met, according to a Bayer media release.
- 01 Apr 2015 According to Bayer media release, based on the 28-week results of the SIGHT study, as well as those of the previous VIEW 1(see profile 700238595) and VIEW 2 (see profile 700238599) trial, Bayer HealthCare has submitted an application for marketing authorization of aflibercept solution for injection for the treatment of patients with wet AMD to the China Food and Drug Administration.
- 01 Apr 2015 New trial record