A Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Phase II Study of Enzalutamide With or Without the PI3 Kinase/mTOR Inhibitor LY3023414 in Men With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; LY 3023414 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.