Phase I/Ib Trial of Single Agent PBF-509 and in Combination With PDR001 for Patients With Advanced NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PBF 509 (Primary) ; PDR 001 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AdenONCO
- Sponsors Palobiofarma
- 15 Sep 2016 Study is now evaluating PBF-509 in Combination With PDR-001. Thus changes in scientific title, purpose, phase, planned end dates, primary end points, patient no, inclusion-exclusion criteria, drug's list and treatment.
- 15 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 92.
- 15 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.