SSAT058: A phase IV, open-label, multi centre pilot study to assess changes in cerebral function parameters in patients without perceived Central Nervous System (CNS) symptoms when switched from tenofovir/emtricitabine/efavirenz (Atripla) to a fixed dose combination of tenofovir/emtricitabine/rilpivirine (Eviplera)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.