A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase I / IIa Clinical Trial for Evaluation of the Safety and Potential Therapeutic Effects After Intravenous Transplantation of Human Umbilical Cord-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients With Cerebral Infarction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell therapy-CHABiotech (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CHA Bio & Diostech
- 30 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 30 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.