A Multi-Center, Adaptive Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled (Sitagliptin), Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of TTP399 Following 6 Months Administration in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on A Stable Dose of Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TTP 399 (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGATA
- Sponsors vTv Therapeutics LLC.
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 Results presented at the ENDO 2017 Annual Meeting, according to a vTv Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Feb 2017 According to a vTv Therapeutics media release, a manuscript with data from the study is in preparation and will be submitted for publication during the first quarter of 2017.