A Non-randomized, Phase II Study of Eltrombopag in Combination With Rabbit Anti-thymocyte Globulin/Cyclosporine A (ATG/CsA) in Subjects With Moderate or More Severe Aplastic Anemia Who Have Not Received Prior ATG/Anti-lymphocyte Globulin (ALG)-Based Immunosuppressive Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Oct 2017.
- 18 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 18 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.