A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Entospletinib (GS-9973) With Vincristine and Dexamethasone in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.