A Phase 1b/2, Open-Label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Entospletinib (GS-9973) With Vincristine and Dexamethasone in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 50.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2021.