A Phase I Study of Ipilimumab and Nivolumab in Advanced HIV-Associated Solid Tumors With Expansion Cohorts in HIV-Associated Solid Tumors and a Cohort of HIV-Associated Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Anal cancer; HIV infections; Kaposi's sarcoma; Lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jul 2017 Addition of cohort a Cohort of HIV-Associated Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma to the traial,hence change in patient number from42 to84.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 84.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated