A Randomized, Two-Period, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled and Open-Label, Multicenter Extension Study to Determine the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of JNJ-54861911 in Subjects in the Early Alzheimer's Disease Spectrum
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 54861911 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2024 to 1 Oct 2022.