An Open-Label, Multinational, Multicenter, Phase IIIB Study to Assess Safety of Rituximab Following Subcutaneous Administration in Patients With CD20+ DLBCL or CD20+ Follicular NHL Grade 1 to 3A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MabRella
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of safety analysis (n=421) from MabRella study (NCT01889069; NCT01987505; NCT02406092), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Pooled interim analysis data of this trial and two other trials (NCT01889069 and NCT01987505) presenting safety data were presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History