A 52-week, Double Blind, Double dummy, Randomized, Multinational, Multicentre, 2-arm Parallel Group, active Controlled Clinical Trial of fixed combination of beclometasone dipropionate plus formoterol fumarate plus Glycopyrronium bromide administered via pMDI (CHF 5993) versus indacaterol/glycopyrronium (Ultibro) via DPI in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIBUTE
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.