A Multi-center, Randomized, Multiple-dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abuse-deterrent Immediate-release Capsules Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Naltrexone Hydrochloride 1.5 mg or Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Naltrexone Hydrochloride 3.0 mg for the Treatment of Adults With Moderate to Severe Pain Following Bunionectomy Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Elite Laboratories
- 21 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.