A Phase 1/2 Open-label Study in Patients With Arginase I Deficiency to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous AEB1102
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error metabolic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 06 Sep 2017 According to an Aeglea BioTherapeutics media release, the company has dosed two adults in the repeat dose part of this trial. Topline data is expected in second half of 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2017 According to an Aeglea BioTherapeutics media release, the company has received two Institutional Review Board (IRB) approvals for the protocol of this trial and has an open Clinical Trial Application (CTA) in Canada.