A Phase 1/2 Open-label Study in Patients With Arginase I Deficiency to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous AEB1102
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error metabolic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2017 According to an Aeglea BioTherapeutics media release, the company has received two Institutional Review Board (IRB) approvals for the protocol of this trial and has an open Clinical Trial Application (CTA) in Canada.
- 23 May 2017 According to an Aeglea BioTherapeutics media release, the compnay expects to begin enrolling adult patients in the middle of 2017.