A Phase 1/2 Open-label Study in Patients With Arginase I Deficiency to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous AEB1102
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error metabolic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 29 Nov 2017 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics medis release, first pediatric patient has been dosed.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics medis release, protocol has been amended include pediatric dosing tiered by age beginning with patients aged 14 to 17, and continuing with patients aged 2 to 13.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Aeglea BioTherapeutics media release, the company has initiated site selection and regulatory activities in Europe and site readiness in Canada to support its ex-US strategy for completion of this trial.