A Phase I Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Trial of AEB1102 (Co-ArgI-PEG) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 23 May 2017 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, the company has selected three single agent solid tumor expansion arms: cutaneous melanoma, uveal melanoma and small cell lung cancer. Each expansion arm will enroll up to 12 patients and are planned to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2017 or first quarter of 2018, following completion of the dose escalation phase.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, this trial is enrolling patients in cohort 8.
- 18 Jul 2016 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, enrollment in this trial is expected to be completed by the end of 2016 and top-line data from this trial is expected in 2017.