Phase I Study of Radium-223 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Targeted Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma and Bone Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Pazopanib; Sorafenib
- Indications Bone metastases; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.