Safety & Efficacy of 68Ga-DOTA-tyr3-Octreotide PET/CT in Diagnosis, Staging & Measurement of Response to Treatment in Patients With Somatostatin Receptor Positive Tumors: Comparison to Octreoscan Plus High-Resolution, Contrast Enhanced CT.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68-DOTATOC (Primary) ; Indium-111-pentetreotide
- Indications Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 30 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 20 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.