An Open-label, Multicenter Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy for Uncontrolled Primary Generalized Tonic Clonic Seizures in Subjects With Idiopathic Generalized Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Generalised seizures; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VALUE
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2015 New trial record