A Phase 3 Study to Determine the Antipsychotic Efficacy and Safety of ALKS 3831 in Adult Subjects With Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine/samidorphan (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENLIGHTEN-1
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jun 2017 Alkermes will present comprehensive data from this trial at an upcoming medical meeting and submit the results for publication in a peer-reviewed journal, according to an Alkermes media release.
- 29 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS)) has been met, according to an Alkermes media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History