A Randomized, Double-blind Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Neridronic Acid in Subjects With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I (CRPS-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neridronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 16 Dec 2016 According to a Grunenthal media release, data from this study supported breakthrough therapy designation for Neridronic Acid.
- 11 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Nov 2016.