A phase III study of NF-kappa-B-Decoy for the treatment for atopic dermatitis (AD) in Japan
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NF kappa B Decoy-AnGes MG (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AnGes MG
- 05 Jul 2016 Primary endpoint (Improvement in the dermatological scores at week 4) was not met, according to an AnGes MG media release.
- 05 Jul 2016 Top-line results published in an AnGes MG media release.
- 19 Jan 2016 According to AnGes media release, if this study gives favourable results than company will submit an application for drug marketing approval in Japan for the indication of moderate to severe facial atopic dermatitis.