Long Term Clear Skin Maintenance Treatment Optimization in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis: A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label With Blinded-assessment, Comparative, 52 Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Secukinumab 300 mg s.c.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMISE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (end date: 2017-05-08).
- 08 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 2017-05-08).
- 28 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece (end date: 8 May 2017).