A Phase 2 Multicenter, Double-Masked, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Long Term Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effects of ALK-001 on the Progression of Stargardt Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Retinol deuterated (Primary)
- Indications Stargardt disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TEASE
- Sponsors Alkeus Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2015 New trial record