A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase I Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of PMZ-2010 (Centhaquin) in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Centhaquin (Primary)
- Indications Hypovolaemic shock; Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmazz
- 30 Nov 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2016, as reported by a Pharmazz media release.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of compartmental analysis, presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.