A Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Injectafer (Ferric Carboxymaltose) in the Treatment of Iron Deficient Patients With Fibromyalgia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.